The Inn at Houndslake welcomes your pet under the conditions outlined here.
A $20 per day non-refundable surcharge will be added to your room with a maximum surcharge of $50.
The Inn has set aside four guest rooms on the lower floor to accommodate you and your pet. These rooms are rented on a space available basis and have easy, convenient access to a grass and wooded area to exercise your dog. If you have a pet, you will be housed in a pet room downstairs. The only exception is that service animals may stay in a room on the upper floors.
In addition, please note:
- Pets weighing up to 80 pounds are welcome.
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. The guest’s room will be inspected for such damages prior to checkout. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, the guest may be charged additional fees.
- Pets may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the Inn with your pet unattended in the room, the pet should be left in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone. In addition, the owner's cell phone number must be on file with the front desk if you leave your pet unattended.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest room.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the Inn at all times.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints – barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the Inn is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
- Housekeeping Service – The pet must be removed from the room prior to the scheduled housekeeping service or other arrangements must be made with Inn management.